More Than Just Lawyers, We Are Your Counselors: About Troutman & Napier, PLLC
At Troutman & Napier, PLLC, our attorneys and staff take a different approach to helping the individuals, families and businesses we represent resolve their legal issues. We don't think of ourselves as just attorneys, but counselors at law committed to helping you find timely, creative and sustainable solutions.
Moral And Ethical Representation From People Who Put You First
Below are four of the core values that inform our methods, strategies and how we approach you, our client, both personally as well as professionally:
We set out to determine the best interest of you, our client
- Our approach to the practice of law focuses first on identifying what is in the best interest of our clients. This is different than simply telling you what your legal rights may be in a given situation. Of course your rights and the alternatives are considered, but we take a more holistic approach to your situation to determine how to best proceed to accomplish your goal. We do not believe in simply running up the hours or associated fees pursuing some ill-conceived, unnecessary, or highly risky endeavor. We approach all situations as if you were personal family members of ours who needed our best advice. This is why we refer to ourselves as "Counselors at Law" rather than simply attorneys.
Education is our priority
- One of the biggest complaints you hear from people about their experience with a lawyer is that they did not understand what was being done on their case or why it takes so long. We avoid this by educating our clients on the legal issues, the possible results, the associated cost, and the process involved whether it is pursuing an injury or death claim from a car wreck, injury from a product or service you used, filing for bankruptcy, or other legal proceeding. Education equals understanding!
Communication and attentive service
- Another complaint we hear often is that lawyers will not return calls or answer my emails. We are dedicated to keeping you up to date on progress in your matter and being available to answer phone calls. That is why you will get our cell numbers as well as the office phone number. While we expect clients to honor our personal time, we realize there are those rare occasions when you need to talk to your lawyer after hours.
A practice with excellence and professional integrity
- We take our obligation to you seriously and provide you the highest quality of service. Because of the professional integrity we have gained with judges and other attorneys over the years, we are highly regarded and respected in our profession which directly benefits our clients. This reputation of integrity means that we expect our clients to operate within the law and rules of the court while utilizing those same rules to their full advantage.
To learn more about our attorneys and their credentials, take a moment and click on the profile links below to read their biographies.
- Gregory A. Napier Esq.
- Michael W. Troutman Esq.
- Benjamin Charles Anderson Esq.
- Jeremy I. Maynard Esq.
Work With A Team Of Attorneys Who Will Put You First
When you have questions, turn to us for clear, honest answers. Call 859-253-0991 or send an email by completing our online contact form. From our office in Lexington, we work with clients throughout Kentucky.