Benjamin Charles Anderson Esq.
Counselor at Law
Location: Lexington, Kentucky
Mr. Anderson was born and raised in the Twin Cities of Minnesota. He ventured south for college, attending Taylor University in Indiana. There, he earned a degree in English, graduating Magna Cum Laude as part of the Honors program. More importantly, there he met his wife, Hannah, who brought him home to the Bluegrass where he enjoys being the proud father of Emilia. Mr. Anderson graduated from the University of Kentucky College of Law in 2014 and spent the following year as Staff Attorney for the Honorable Judge James D. Ishmael of the Fayette County Circuit Court. Mr. Anderson joined Troutman & Napier, PLLC in the Fall of 2015 and focuses in business litigation, construction law, contracts and business transactions, and personal injury.
An entrepreneur himself, Mr. Anderson understands the needs of small and start-up businesses. He and his wife own and operate High Bar Coffee. This provides Mr. Anderson a both the legal knowledge and the practical experience to help other businesses thrive.
Areas of Practice
- Business Litigation
- Construction Law and Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Contracts and business transactions
- Kentucky, 2014
- University of Kentucky College of Law, Lexington, Kentucky
- J.D. - 2014
- Taylor University, Upland, Indiana
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts magna cum laude - 2010
- Major: English, Literature
Past Employment Positions
- Fayette County Circuit Court, Judge Ishmael, Staff Attorney, 2014 - 2015
- Garmer & Prather, PLLC, Law Clerk, 2012 - 2014