Benjamin Charles Anderson Esq.
Location: Lexington, Kentucky
Ben was born and raised in the Twin Cities of Minnesota, but he was not destined to stay in the icy tundra. He ventured south for college, attending Taylor University in Indiana. There, he earned a degree in English, graduating Magna Cum Laude as part of the Honors program. More importantly, there he met his wife, who brought him home to the Bluegrass. Ben graduated from the University of Kentucky College of Law in 2014, and spent the following year as Staff Attorney for the Honorable Judge James D. Ishmael of the Fayette County Circuit Court. Ben joined Troutman & Napier, PLLC in the Fall of 2015 and focuses in Business Litigation, Contracts and Personal Injury.
Areas of Practice
- Business Litigation
- Personal Injury
- 75% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Kentucky, 2014
- University of Kentucky College of Law, Lexington, Kentucky
- J.D. - 2014
- Taylor University, Upland, Indiana
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts magna cum laude - 2010
- Major: English, Literature
Past Employment Positions
- Fayette County Circuit Court, Judge Ishmael, Staff Attorney, 2014 - 2015
- Garmer & Prather, PLLC, Law Clerk, 2012 - 2014