Business Law: Dedicated, Experienced And Comprehensive Legal Services Focused On Your Business
At Troutman & Napier, PLLC, we have been providing the full gamut of business counsel for small to medium size businesses for over 30 years. This includes business formation, employment issues, policy development and compliance, contracts, business transactions, and litigation. We routinely work with business owners locally and throughout Kentucky.
Our experienced and dedicated team provides comprehensive legal assistance, wise counsel, and representation that helps our business clients identify opportunities, protect their interests and pursue their goals with confidence. Because we keep our own overhead low, we can provide these services at rates that are affordable for the average business owner.
Many small business owners believe that legal services are unaffordable, so they do not retain legal counsel until a lawsuit happens. Prevention is always less expensive than intervention. Once our clients work with us, they come back for all their legal needs. To encourage start-up, small and medium size businesses to be pro-active, we will tailor a monthly service package to suit your businesses legal needs.
Committed Counsel For The Modern Business Environment
Whether you're a small business owner looking to grow and expand or a larger, more established entity looking for representation to resolve a business-related dispute, our attorneys at Troutman & Napier can provide the services you need to protect your business. We are serious about your success.
We handle a broad spectrum of business and commercial services including:
- Drafting and review of purchase agreements, operating agreements, shareholder/member agreements, buy-sell agreements, noncompete provisions and employment agreements
- Negotiating and drafting stock purchase agreements and other business transaction agreements
- Drafting and review of contractor agreements
- Commercial leases
- Business succession planning (estate planning)
- Creating business organizational documents
- Review or drafting of employee policies
- Consultation and intervention in employee issues
- Litigation of the above issues as well as breach of contract, business torts and fraud matters
Our lawyers have worked with clients in a variety of industries and understand the importance of balancing legal outcomes with business operations. By working together, we can develop creative solutions that account for your business's immediate as well as long-term interests.
Contact Troutman & Napier, PLLC
To learn more, call 859-253-0991 to schedule a consultation with our business and commercial law attorneys.