Business Law: Dedicated, Experienced And Comprehensive Legal Services Focused On Your Business
At Troutman & Napier, PLLC, we have been providing all manner of business advice for small to medium size businesses from formation to dissolution for over 30 years. We routinely work with business owners in our local community of Lexington as well as others with interests throughout Kentucky and the region.
Our experienced and dedicated team provides comprehensive legal counsel and representation that helps our business clients identify opportunities, protect their interests and pursue their goals with confidence.
Committed Counsel For The Modern Business Environment
Whether you're a small business owner looking to grow and expand or a larger, more established entity looking for representation to resolve a business-related dispute, our attorneys at Troutman & Napier, can provide the services you need to protect business.
We handle a broad spectrum of business and commercial services including:
- Drafting and review of purchase agreements, operating agreements, shareholder/member agreements, buy-sell agreements, noncompete provisions and employment agreements
- Negotiating and drafting stock purchase agreements and other business transaction agreements
- Drafting and review of contractor agreements
- Commercial leases
- Business succession planning (estate planning)
- Creating business organizational documents
- Litigation of the above issues as well as breach of contract, business torts and fraud matters
Our lawyers have worked with clients in a variety of industries and understand the importance of balancing legal outcomes with business operations. By working together, we can develop creative solutions that account for your business's immediate as well as long-term interests.
Contact Troutman & Napier, PLLC
To learn more, call 859-309-5538 to schedule a consultation with our business and commercial law attorneys.