Gregory A. Napier Esq.
Counselor at Law / Partner
Location: Lexington, Kentucky
Gregory A. Napier is a native to Lexington, Kentucky. He married Cynthia A. Napier in 1990 and they now enjoy three beautiful daughters. He graduated with high distinction from the Family Sciences program at the University of Kentucky in 1990 and graduated from the University of Kentucky’s College of Law, cum laude, within the top 12% of his class where he also received the Distinguished Bankruptcy Law Student Award from the American College of Bankruptcy. A licensed attorney in Kentucky, he is a Counselor at Law and owner of Troutman & Napier, PLLC, in Lexington.
Mr. Napier serves a diverse array of businesses including family entertainment facilities, restaurants, medical providers, an engineering firm, commercial and residential property management companies, automotive sales, churches, religious denominations and other non-profits. He is passionate about helping entrepreneurs launch and develop new businesses, providing solid legal advice as well as wise counsel on every area of operating a business from employment issues to transactional and contractual matters.
Because success as an entrepreneur involves risk, Mr. Napier also helps people get a fresh start through bankruptcy so they can get back to doing what they do best. Success sometimes involves a set back and it is important to consult an attorney who can properly assess your personal and business financial circumstances to formulate the best approach to resolving debt matters. He has helped hundreds of individuals, many of whom were small business owners, achieve a fresh financial start.
Areas of Practice
- Business Law
- Supreme Court of Kentucky
- U.S. Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Western District of Kentucky
- University of Kentucky College of Law, Lexington, Kentucky
- Honors: cum laude
- University of Kentucky - 1990
- Honors: With High Distinction
- Major: Family Studies
Honors and Awards
- Distinguished Bankruptcy Law Student Award - American College of Bankruptcy
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Kentucky Bar Association
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Certified Mediator with Alliance Peacemaking, C&MA
- Certified Family Law Mediator