When Is It Time To File For Bankruptcy?
Maybe you've been struggling with significant credit card debt that never seems to go away. Or perhaps you were injured, racked up substantial medical bills and are left trying to make ends meet.
No matter the circumstances, if you live in Lexington or elsewhere in Kentucky and you're struggling under a heavy debt burden, it's time to consider all your options — and this means learning more about the potential benefits of filing for bankruptcy protection by speaking with a local attorney experienced in handling bankruptcy matters.
We Can Help You Determine If It's Time To File For Bankruptcy
At Troutman & Napier, PLLC, we are not just a team of lawyers, we are counselors. With over 30 years of experience, in-depth legal knowledge and an unwavering commitment to providing our clients with real, actionable solutions, we are confident that after you sit down with us, you will walk away feeling relieved knowing you have a legal support system in place to guide your next move.
Below are a few indications that now might be the best to gather more information and contact our team:
- Debt collectors keep calling you day and night
- You're being sued by your creditors
- You've received countless past-due notices in the mail
- Your home is in foreclosure
- Your wages are being garnished
- You routinely cannot pay your bills
- You're only paying the minimum on your credit card debts
- You are unable to set aside any money for savings
- You're shuffling money around to various credit cards to avoid making payments
- Your credit is in rough shape and you're unable to obtain new credit
Even if you are only starting to consider bankruptcy, we encourage you to speak with us. Attorney Gregory A. Napier and the rest of our team can help you determine if bankruptcy is right for you, explore other options, and work toward your goal of becoming debt free.
Anytime Is The Right Time To Speak With Us About Your Debt Issues
To sit down with us during a confidential, no-pressure consultation, call 859-253-0991 or complete our contact form to schedule an appointment.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.