When is it time to file for Bankruptcy?
Maybe you’ve been struggling with significant credit card debt that never seems to go away. Or perhaps you were injured, racked up substantial medical bills and are left trying to make ends meet.
No matter the circumstances, if you live in Lexington or elsewhere in Kentucky and you’re struggling under a heavy debt burden, it’s time to consider all your options — and this means learning more about the potential benefits of filing for bankruptcy protection by speaking with a local attorney experienced in handling bankruptcy matters.
More than just a lawyer, we are your Counselors
Choose the legal experts of Troutman & Napier, PLLC.
We Can Help You Determine If It’s Time To File For Bankruptcy
At Troutman & Napier, PLLC, we are not just a team of lawyers, we are counselors. With over 30 years of experience, in-depth legal knowledge and an unwavering commitment to providing our clients with real, actionable solutions, we are confident that after you sit down with us, you will walk away feeling relieved knowing you have a legal support system in place to guide your next move.
Indications that now might be the best time to contact Troutman &Napier, PLLC.
- Debt collectors keep calling you day and night
- You’re being sued by your creditors
- You’ve received countless past-due notices in the mail
- Your home is in foreclosure
- Your wages are being garnished
- You routinely cannot pay your bills
- You’re only paying the minimum on your credit card debts
- You are unable to set aside any money for savings
- You’re shuffling money around to various credit cards to avoid making payments
- Your credit is in rough shape and you’re unable to obtain new credit
Click to Learn More about your Bankruptcy Options
Learn More About Our Bankruptcy Practice
Practicing law with integrity, honesty and a commitment to the people we serve.
Book An Appointment
Have a legal question? Ready to book an appointment? Click the link below to book your appointment now.
Troutman & Napier, PLLC Counselors at Law
1910 Harrodsburg Rd, Ste 202
Lexington, KY 40503